We cordially invite you to visit Kermetico at ITSC 2017 in Dusseldorf at booth #A15.
At the exhibition, we will showcase our innovative high velocity thermal spray equipment. The highlight will be the European product launch of our Convertible line that allows spraying outer and internal diameters in HVOF or HVAF modes.
Visit our booth for a great conversation on how we can help you to outrun competition making exceptional coatings with lower costs.
ITSC 2017 will take place from 7 June to 9 June in Congress Centre Dusseldorf. ITSC is the major annual event in the thermal spray industry.
Wednesday, 7 June: 12:00 – 18:00
Thursday, 8 June: 9:00 – 18:00
Friday, 9 June: 9:00 – 16:00
For more information about ITSC 2017 check their website.
Our HVAF and HVOF Thermal Spray Systems
Convertible HVOF and HVAF equipment:
- C7 – an HVAF/HVOF gun for large parts
- C6 – a general purpose HVAF-HVOF gun
- CID – an HVAF&HVOF gun to spray internal diameters 80 mm (3.15″) and larger
Multi-purpose HVAF AK systems, with a variety of spray guns:
- AK7 – a high-power gun for the thermal spray of large parts
- AK6 – a gun to spray tungsten and chromium carbide onto a balanced mix of parts
- AK5 – a compact gun to spray smaller parts, thin walls and complex surfaces
- AK-ID – an 80 mm (3.15”) and larger internal diameter spray gun
- AK-IDR – a rotating ID gun to spray 4” (100 mm) and larger bores
- AK-HH – a handheld gun for on-site coating
- SL – a specialized gun for spraying low melting point metals
- SP – a dedicated gun for the most efficient precious metals’ deposition
- STi – a specialized gun for the deposition of titanium and Ti-alloy coatings
- A Grit Feeder for the grit blast preparation of parts to reduce coating cost
- A Gas Permeability Tester for an instant check of a coating’s through porosity
- A Powder De-Duster to remove fine particles from a metallic powder