We have recorded these webinars to help you pick the best of our equipment.
- This 15-minute webinar reviews all our HVOF and HVAF equipment available today. Enjoy the video!
- Is half an hour worth investing to become an expert in our Convertible HVAF and HVOF equipment? If so, follow the link.
- This 11-minutes long webinar discloses a lot of information regarding our internal diameter coating equipment. Link.
- Of course, high velocity combustion is about wear resistant tungsten carbide coatings. And we collected a lot of important facts in this 23-minute long webinar.
- Spraying metal alloy coatings may provide substantial cost savings for a customer. Watch our 25-minute webinar on spraying Fe-, Ni- and Co-based coatings.
Read More About Our HVAF and HVOF Thermal Spray Systems
Convertible HVOF and HVAF equipment:
- C7 – an HVAF/HVOF gun for large parts
- C6 – a general purpose HVAF-HVOF gun
- CID – an HVAF&HVOF gun to spray internal diameters 80 mm (3.15″) and larger
Multi-purpose HVAF AK systems, with a variety of spray guns:
- AK7 – a high-power gun for the thermal spray of large parts
- AK6 – a gun to spray tungsten and chromium carbide onto a balanced mix of parts
- AK5 – a gun to spray smaller parts, thin walls and complex surfaces
- HVAF Compact – a compact thermal spray system for outer and inside diameters 200 mm (8″) and larger
- AK-ID – an 80 mm (3.15”) and larger internal diameter spray gun
- AK-IDR – a rotating ID gun to spray 4” (100 mm) and larger bores
- AK-HH – a handheld gun for on-site coating
- SL – a specialized gun for spraying low melting point metals
- SP – a dedicated gun for the most efficient precious metals’ deposition
- STi – a specialized gun for the deposition of titanium and Ti-alloy coatings
- A Grit Feeder for the grit blast preparation of parts to reduce coating cost
- A Gas Permeability Tester for an instant check of a coating’s through porosity
- A Powder De-Duster to remove fine particles from a metallic powder